One of the clean foods that everyone It’s inevitable that salad vegetables. But believe it or not, even the salad we eat also encounters dangers that we may overlook. How dangerous How can we prevent it? Let’s see.
- Fresh vegetables in salads from non-standard producers contaminants may be found. Types of chemicals from pesticides exceeded the specified limit. If we don’t wash vegetables and eat by ourselves. There may be a chance of exposure to pesticides. Pesticides, fungicides, chemical fertilizers can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, agitation, convulsions, shortness of breath, or unconsciousness. (In people who are very allergic to that type of chemical)
- Fresh vegetables grown using manure. or planted in areas with livestock. There may be a risk of E. coli in the droppings of animals. Such as cows and buffaloes, and it may be a strain that can cause diarrhea in those infected. Can have diarrhea UFABET
- Salad vegetables that have been in bags for a long time Until there is cloudy water at the bottom of the bag. Which may be a breeding ground for Salmonella. that makes us have diarrhea Diarrhea can also occur.
How to eat vegetable salad safely?
- Choose to buy vegetables from trusted sources in terms of cleanliness, safety and hygiene.
- Wash vegetables thoroughly before eating. which may be immersed in salt water Or mix with vinegar for 10-15 minutes or may be soaked in ready-made vegetable washing solution.
- Alternatively, rinse the vegetables under running tap water for 2 minutes. Rinse several times if it is a leafy vegetable. Or there are white stains on the pods on the skin, unfold the leaves and rub gently to remove the white stains.
- If you can avoid eating cooked vegetables. It will reduce the risk even more.