Sodium or salty taste from food It’s another villain that hurts your body more than you think. not just kidney disease but also affects other dangerous diseases which is found in most Thai people, such as high blood pressure with up to 10 million Thai people suffering from this disease. It may also increase the risk of coronary artery disease and the risk of heart attack. ischemic heart up to a ruptured blood vessel in the brain causing death or becoming paralysis-paralysis as well.
Identifies food menus that do not appear to be very salty. But actually contain high amounts of sodium that may harm the kidneys in the future as follows: UFABET
7 high-sodium food menus that harm the body without knowing it
- Curry soups
- tomato juice
- canned fish
- processed meat
- Frozen Deli
How to reduce from diet?
- Check nutrition information before every meal. Do not consume more than 2,000 milligrams of sodium per day.
- Reduce the seasoning of food with various sauces, including salt.
- Minimize the consumption of broth and soup.
- Reduce consumption of spicy food Fermented food – preserved food, processed food, ready-to-eat food, canned food, frozen food, ready-to-eat snack food
- Drink enough water to meet daily needs.